Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Boring-Boring Day..

Its been quite a long while since i last updated a blog entry on blogger.. Hahha... But anyways, for some reasons, i'm back here... :)

Well, its my second day of MC today and somehow, i just feel tat the tonsils's not getting any better.. How to go to work tomoro eh? :(

Was chatting with Lizzie earlier.. Oh man.. I miss that tetek fren of mine! Been pretty hard to catch her online ever since Little Mafia's been born.. Hahaha... But yeah, we talked abt things earlier.. Just to update on each other's life la ehh.. :) And someone apparent stepped on her tail and grind on it.. Tsk tsk tsk.. Wrong move kan.. I just dun understd where ppl have the time and energy to do all that eh..? Sheesh....

Work has been quite a bitch lately... I'm really beginning to have doubts on my decision to switch there.... In short, i dont look forward to going to work each n everyday now! Urghhhhhhhhh!!! I honestly hate this feeling laaaaa! I'm just praying and hoping that things will get better soon... Else, i would really have to start looking for another job... tsk tsk tsk....

I have been feeling rather emotionally unstable these days... Perhaps due to the fact that I'm trying to prove to everyone that I am doing fine only to realise at the end of the day, i feel like crap! Haha.. Don't deny the fact that I kinda feel lonely these days... Blearghhhh~

BUT, Tubby's msgs and constantly calls never fails to cheer me up and make me feel a gazillion times better.... I just dun understd why i feel excited whenever his number blinks on my Mobey? I know he is NOT my kinda guy.... Or am i just in denial...? Arhhhhhhhh!!! Not another one laaa plssssssssss......... I really have to keep myself occupied with things... Damn Damn Damn!

Can i not go to work tmr..??? :(

No comments: